Dates: Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. , (refreshments 4:30-5:30)
Location: Clock Tower Resort and Conference Center—7801 East State St., Rockford, IL 61108
Admission: $75.00 (2 for $125.00)
It’s Time For IFRS – Let’s Get Ready Together!
• To date, over 113 countries around the World currently require or permit IFRS reporting.
• AICPA voted to recognize IFRS as designated accounting standards together with US GAAP.
Topics to be Covered:
• Fundamental concepts of IFRS
• Key differences between US GAAP and IFRS
• First time adoption
• Financial statements format
• Key impact to your organization
• Impact on IT
• Operational impact
• Financing impact
Who Will Benefit:
• IT Director
• Operations Manager, etc.
Space is limited. Reserve Today!
Call Tom Ogden, Director of Marketing & Business Development, at 630.285.0215